• Be punctual when dropping off and collecting your dog
• Make sure your dog has been exercised prior to attending the appointment
• Give me at least 12 hours notice of any cancellation.
• Phone and let me know if you are running late as I operate an appointment only system. We may need to reschedule
• Ensure your dog is up to date with all its vaccinations
• Insure your dog against all eventualities
• Bring your dog on a lead as the roadway outside my salon can get quite busy
• Present your dog for grooming with wet hair
• Bring your dog for an appointment if it is unwell, in season, pregnant or recently been neutered
• Heavily sedate your dog. If your dog requires to be sedated in order for it to be groomed, the grooming process should be carried out by a veterinary practice where the welfare of your dog can be closely monitored
• Ask me to administer any form of medication e.g. flea/tick treatment. The only people legally allowed to administer medication are a registered vet and the dog’s owner
• Ask me to look after your dog while you attend another appointment. I do not have a licence for doggy day care
I groom on a one to one, appointment only basis, ensuring your dogs experience is enjoyable and in a stress free environment.
I only use top of the range equipment and products.
Please take a look at some of the dogs I have groomed in the gallery or call 07957 692863 for more information or to make an appointment.